Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Very informative

As I carefully read the text I couldn't help to realize how much I need to improve in my own work place behavior.

The course certainly causes one to consider themselves as a professional and be introspective. Interestingly enough, part of emotional intelligence is being willing to observe one's self. Therefore, if one feels inclined to make an adjustment, they are displaying emotional intelligence.

Yeah it was amazing!

In my self evaluation, I realized that I have at times taken on the Emotional Intelligence of others. It is very easy when working in a group to be affected both possively and negatively. I imagine as I develope I will be less affected by others. I Hope...

Stacy,
It is very easy to be affected by others.
Philip Campbell

Takiya,
We all do. That is why we try to revisit these every day.
Philip Campbell

After reading all of the text I felt that this course is very informative and I feel that every person in the working environment should take this course. I learned a lot from this course.

I have heard the term "soft skills" a million times, but no one could ever define it other than "being nice". This course explained it very well and helped me realize why I keep getting comments on needing to work on soft skills.
I will definately review these often and actively work on improving.

Karen,
I think it is hard to sum up in a few words. But using many words and examples is probably the easiest way to explain it.
Philip Campbell

Sign In to comment