Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

softskills

Motivating student is difficult until you can generate their passion in a subject. Got to find what the passion is.

I can agree with what you say to a point. I work with curriculum that should motivate everyone that comes to our school. Motorcycles are a passion, so by learning how to work on them should motivate all that are concerned. That is not always the case at my school. We try to generate motivation by having them remember why they came to this school and the re-inforce their love of motorcycles. by the time they get to my elective class, some of the students have got to the point that they are ready to be done with school and start their careers. Having a passion for what you like to do may not always be enough to motivate them.

Don't forget your passion also can motivate them they need to know you loveit

Motivation also depend how the student enjoy learning. Some subject topics are difficult and others are easy.I tell student first to enjoy the subject which will make learning easy. It is very important to understand to make the subject material easy and simple to generate motivation.

Sign In to comment