Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Personal needs

Sudents vary in there need for attention, im my experience I have delt with students who needed you to tell them every step of the way that they were doing a good job, where I have had other students that don't even want you to come near you. It is a matter of finding a common ground between both and understandign both students needs.

Nicole , I agree in general , but I think all students need some type of consistent feedback .

Hi William,
Feedback is critical for students. It is best if you can provide it frequently and consistently. From your comments it sounds like that is what you are doing. Keep up the good job and keep giving feedback. Everyone will benefit from it.
Gary

Nicole,

I think that feedback is very important. Instructors should provide feedback often and on a regular basis as well. Students like to be reassured that they are doing well. They also to know that you believe in them.

Feedback is important. It nurtures progress and even ambition. It helps the students move to the next step to acquire more skills beyond what they initially set for themselves.

Sign In to comment