Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Excitment

Coming into the classroom in the morning and being in a great mood and telling the class about something great that has happened to you and asking them to do the same starts the day off to a great start and gets everyone ready to learn.

That is right. I agree!!

Hi Nicole,
Right on. Your mood reflects what will happen that day in class. As you mentioned a good mood will help you to be a good instructor that day. It helps to encourage and motivate students as well.
Gary

Nicole,
I too share your excitment for teaching. I loved what I did for a living and enjoy giving it away and freely as it was shared with me. Start each day off with gratitude, acceptance and kindness.

Paddy

Nicole,

I would have to agree with you. It is much easier to be motivated when you are in a good mood. Ibelieve that getting the class in a good mood is a great way to motivate students.

I enjoy sitting in the middle of classroom and discussing the plan for the day. The students really feel that I care andthat I am there for them. Every day I reinforce the final goal and why they are there and let them know how well they are progressing.

i have found this out as well and if i have a stundent that comes in as if there day started off wrong i try to make light of all the good thing that will happen, excitment and mood go hand in hand

Sign In to comment