Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Understanding the different types of intelligences to determine how your students will learn and asking for the critique to make improvements for reflective learning will improve the classroom situation.

Really enjoyed the Reflective Thinking. Have a time for students to reflect on their progress, accomplishments and struggles. So that they can reflect on what they want to change and what worked well for them. As an instructor ask and reflect the same about the class.

i agree with miss micah 

Identifying the various intelligences and understanding which intelligence is a strength can be an asset when working with others.

I enjoyed the module concerning the different intelligences that students bring to the classroom.  I think its important for faculty to have the emotional intelligence to recognize these intelligences in their students and meet each individual "where they are".

It was interesting learning about the history of reflective learning and the 99 cent value meal. I pan on using reflective thinking through journaling. 

What have you learned from this module and how do you intend to apply it?

I had not thought about creativity as part of critical thinking. This makes sense once explained. Encouraging future nurses to be creative in their problem solving is good practice as this is what they will need to do once in the real world of nursing.

Demonstrating an understanding of multiple intelligences builds rapport with students, and encourages engagement as they learn critical thinking.

Sign In to comment