Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Effective Instructions

For the nontraditional students, it is important for the learning objectives to be concrete and easily understandable. Nontraditional students often have barriers that influences their ability to attend class and comprehend information that is being taught. From this course, I have learned that it is necessary to identify the types of students that I will have within the classroom; additionally, I need to make sure that the methods of delivery for the information in conducive to the learning needs of my students. There are a variety of factors, advantages, and disadvantages to having a flipped classroom. However, the basis of a classroom entails the instructor having organization and a motivating management style so that all students have the opportunity to learn. 

I totally agree with your statement, I believe students have different learning styles and being able to change your course to fit their needs is important. Every studnet is different so your approach needs to change as well.  

Sign In to comment