Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Team Sport

As a chef it is important to learn how to work in and or lead a team. I found that with putting students into groups they learn these nessesary skills.

This is a great idea! Students that are grouped together will be more likely to learn from each other. The peers that understand material throroughly are able to explain it to those that are having trouble. This helps to bring the bottom of the class up to the top of the class.

I'AM A STRONG BELIEVER IN GROUPS, BUT I STILL MONITOR EVERYONES PARTICPATION IN THERE GROUPS

i love when my students are working in groups as you see them grow before your eyes as they are confident with their peers and you see some amazing results all the while you are observing and learning yourself

I agree with this coment when student are placed in a group setting they tend to pull together and actually learn from each other.

Students learn to work together as a team even when there might be a member who is not as active. This student learns from others that she is just as important by being included.

Sign In to comment