Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Learning Style...

What is the best practice as far as learning style??

Hi Nagib- Welcome to ED 103! In response to your question, the best way to reach all the learning styles is to tailor your delivery. Make sure to include in most, if not all, of your classes, activites that address kinesthetic, auditory, and visual learners. In other words, use some lecture, some PowerPoint or charts or pictures, videos and also some hands on, like demonstrations that your students can participate in. Best wishes for continued success in your teaching career. Susan

I totally agree Mr. Sued. With all the resorces avaliable now there is no reason to not take advantage of what we have.

My learning style is dictated by the type of class in front of me. Sometimes for example, students may need more powerpoint or use of the blackboard more than just listening or taking notes.

In the first few days of class I prefer to use all of the learning activities while observing each of my students to see how they react to each delivery. I can then help each individual to learn in the way that makes them comfortable and will have the best results for their success. In some cases I will simply ask certain students how they feel they learn best so as to make sure I can help them to succeed.

Sign In to comment