Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

To-do list is a great tool

A to-do list is very handy. This list will make sure nothing is left out and you can check off what you have covered so none of the information will be repeated. When the students see this, they will know that everything in that class will be done in order and complete.

Good point. All of my To-Do lists are soley for myself. That's a good idea having students see instructors check off a To-Do list.

A to-do list is a great stress reliever, especially for the instuctor who is new to the job. Just knowing everything is written down and visible takes a load off your mind and lets you concentrate on the important stuff...teaching!

Is a good tool to start a new class...

This is a great idea!! I always feel like I'm forgetting something.

another thing you can do is put a list on the whiteboard that the students can see. That way they can see where the class is for the day, and get a sence of acomplishment as they move thru the day.

Hi Timothy,
Good point. Instructors need to keep the course requirements and deadlines in front of the students. The whiteboard listing is one of those methods.
Gary

Yes never go without them. I get off task without having a guide. There is nothing like skipping an assignment and remembering after class.

Sign In to comment