Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

copy of this course

Hi,
What would be the easiest way to get a printed copy of this course? I'm afarid that over the summer I'll forget a lot of what has been covered here.
Thanks,
Geoff

Hello Geoff,

All the content pages have a little print icon toward the upper right hand side (near the corner of the graphic at the top of the page). You can click on the icon to print out the content for your own use at a later date. If you have any questions, you can email support@maxknowledge.com.

Yours in learning,

Sam Ariabod
Director of Operations
MaxKnowledge, Inc.

I think having a copy of the course would be a valuable asset to teaching at all times. Sometimes we get to comfortable in our teaching environment, and we must remember that the students, for the most part, are taking the course for the first time. It is crucial to keep focused, and maintain interesting and relevant course material. We must treat each class with the enthusiasm as though it is our first class.

Hi Erin,
Enthusiasm is contagious. If we, instructors are excited about what we are doing and the content of our courses then the students will be as well. Granted there will be "days", meaning the learning cycle will swing to the low side, but we can get it going again by using some activities that get the students engaged and excited about the course once again.
Gary

Sign In to comment