Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

yes I do, not all people can do what I do they would be lost under the hood.Past experience is a must in my field

Experience hand on in the field of that particular teaching class help really alot when teaching because students want to here the experience not only robot instructor teaching from books only but how is it out there in real world

All instructors if they have the hands onexperience helps beside the teaching knowledge because there is always changes in medical field and books will be updated but not right away so having both helps alot

How do you teach what you can't do? This depends greatly on what you are teaching and how you judge achievement of success.I have seen more than a few successfull instructors who would never survive in the field doing what they teach.Remember-If you're only a page or two ahead of the students,they will know-If you don't have a broad base of information,you'll trap yourself sooner or later.I feel personaly,my experience is a vital part of my teaching successes.

Experience helps you feel comfortable about the subject matter and people will feel you can lead them.

Sign In to comment