Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

teaching skills

I have learned from your website the importance of well planned classroom organization can be. I see the structure presented , it will be very helpful
in the future.

Not only have I learned the importance of orginization, but I learned that confidence and motivation help a class respond to an instructor on a personal level.

Hi Timothy,
You have to blend your previous experience in the field into delivery system that will appeal to your students. By being organized and motivated you can help create learning opportunities for your students that will enable them to progress toward their career goal while having a positive learning experience.
Gary

MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS LACK OF COMPUTER SKILLS MY SCHEDULE CHANGES EVERY THREE WEEKS SO I CAN T SIGN UP SOMEWHERE FOR CLASSES BEING A TYPE 4 LEARNER THE DUMMIES HAND BOOKS ARENT HELPING

Timothy,

I agree that confidence and motivation are factors that can help students respond favorably to an instructor. But I would also like to add to the list that experience and personality in terms of putting the students at ease are important factors as well.

Sign In to comment