Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED 101

When I set out to take this course, I felt that it would be just one more thing to add to the to do list. After taking the Final Exam I realized that I had actually learned alot about my teaching style and many ways to improve on it. I hope to take more classes in the future. Thanks.

Hi Joe,
Thank you for your most kind words. It is always great to hear that the course content was of help in improving instructional skills. Keep up the good work.
Gary

I have gained a lot of hands on information that I will employ.

I found the course very informative, well layed out and look forward to using the concepts presented to improve my teaching style.

Gary-

I agree that this course content is very informative. As a professer that teaches in a large graduate school of education, I find that this course could serve as a nice supplement to my educational foundations courses.

Hey joe I also thought this course was going to be another time consuming non informational waste of time. boy how wrong I was!
I have been teaching for 2 years now and I have learned more from CEE than from my peers.
I look foreward to more courses.
Kurt Saverien

Sign In to comment