Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

active learning

I agree variety in teaching method and that includes technology, active learning has been fruitful.

Hi Zafar,
Active learning is the absolute best! Students love it and they get all into it! Students love doing and being involved in other than just lecture.

Patricia Scales

Active learning is thought provoking to both the instructor and students. It is a brain stimulus. It will change the attitude of students ,not expecting this new method is much different from their previous experience of learning. Following the suggestions in doing active learning is motivitional to students. They will know their directions and the outcome of what they are going to learn. Above all it is fun.I love this training.

Hi Romeo,
I love active learning too and the students love it just as much as well. Students thoroughly enjoy this type of learning. Fun while learning!!

Patricia Scales

Active Learning works really well. Students loved to be actively involved in the classroom.

Hi Ghia,
Students love being involved. Active learning is great! Students really retain more when active learning is present.

Patricia Scales

Sign In to comment