Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Lesson Plans

Enjoyed the module. Lesson plans are very critical pertaining to the success of the instructor overall delivery of the material. Without these plans, the instructor could very well be out of boundaries with the material. Indeed, lesson plans should be designed to be direct and basically a guideline to the overall agenda of the day. Students feel reassured when they have structure and when they are confident to see the instructor consistently prepared.

I agree with this Lesson plan strategy. I make sure I reiterate the Objectives once I finish lecturing with class to make sure we covered everything.

Shiketheia Thornton, MA

Sabrina,

I agree that organization and structure can assist in building credibility for the instructor. Expectations are often indirectly communicated, by an instructor's actions or demeanor. If students perceive that their instructor is highly organized, then they will more than likely, mimic those behaviors.

Tremayne Simpson

I always use a lesson plan. My classes are typically lab and lecture. So, it's very easy to get off schedule without one. A lesson plan also helps you regain control if you get off subject.

Sign In to comment