Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Mulltiple mediaand sources of instruction stimulat the student

I have always enjoyed multiple learning stimuli along with a text book and use it in my lesson plan. Do others agree and what has been your experience?

peter,

I agree. Utilizing multiple resources is an excellent method to maintain student engagement. I find that the publishers provide excellent supplements that can be used along with the course textbook.

Tremayne Simpson

I also agree that allowing students to use other resources is very beneficial to them because some students need variety to stimulate there comprehension.

Many of the textbooks have excellent supplements. I often assign them for the students to use during my introductory courses. Unfortunately, the school does not always package the access codes with the books and the students have to purchase them in addition and then cannot use their financial aid to cover the costs. Do you have any suggestions for how to convience my company that these resources should be required?

Kelly,

I agree that textbook supplements can serve as great additions to the course content. In some cases, publishers can package the access with the textbooks, for exceptional discounts, depending on the amount of books needed. Contact the company sales rep for a quote and submit a proposal to your campus administrators for consideration.

Tremayne Simpson

Kelly,

I agree that textbook supplements can serve as great additions to the course content. In some cases, publishers can package the access with the textbooks, for exceptional discounts, depending on the amount of books needed. Contact the company sales rep for a quote and submit a proposal to your campus administrators for consideration.

Tremayne Simpson

Sign In to comment