Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Remote Work Foundations | Origin: CS125

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Working Effectively in Remote Environments --> Remote Work Foundations

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

The couse looks at the pros and cons or the vertual workspace and how it is becoming a go to way of work in this current pandemic. 

I intend to make sure my team feels connected and supported by me as we work remotely. I intend to look to my boss for leadership and guidance.

Employees may require training on remote work best practices, time management, and utilizing remote collaboration tools effectively. Providing ongoing support and resources can help employees adapt to remote work more smoothly.

I learned the benefits and challenges of working remotely and the methods to increase benefits while reduce challenges of working remotely.

There are both benefits and challenges of working remotely. However, there are ways to help remote work to be safe and effective. It is important that there is good communication from both employee and employer. 

Working remotely has its pros and cons.  It isn't feasible for every position because it focuses on the job, not the person.

Sign In to comment
Related Learning Opportunities