Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Admissions Procedures

What are the steps you need to follow when contacting and eventually enrolling a student? What kind of checklist is available to help ensure you follow each step correctly?

My checklist consists of
-Application for Enrollment
-Proof of Education
-Proof of age
-Enrollment Agreement
-State Board Registration
-Field Trip Release
-Schedule payment plan
-Saturday schedule agreement
-Registration fee receipt

In order to ensure I follow each step correctly I am being overseen by the Director of the Institution.

We use a checkoff list to ensure that we have completed all enrollment paperwork and is in order. I have an Admissions coordinator that will review the file and then I am the final person to review the file before it is handed over to Academics. We also use a follow up log to maintain contact with our enrollments as we start classes every 6 weeks. As DOA I review the Representatives Follow up log weekly. We also have what we call a "Stitch In" process and require that the students returns weekly to with get fitted for their scrubs or uniform, take a picture for their student ID, complete FA and etc.

Dorothy,

I may have mentioned before, but it bears repeating...Check-off lists are a best practice for ensuring that every detail is attended too. It is even better that you have an admissions coordinator to attend to these details.

Cindy Bryant

Sign In to comment