Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Typically my students ask questions such as credit transferability and how much money can they make in a specific field. As a result of this course I will and train my other Admissions Officers to make sure that we abide by stated guidelines in our company manuals and never give any general answers regarding those questions.

Jerry ,

It is good to know that the course has enlightened you and given you the tools to update your training for your admissions team.

Cindy Bryant

We have students that ask if their credits will transfer all the time. We also have students who ask what their salary will be, or how much their student loan payments will be.

With this course, I will continue to do what I have been doing. I share with the students that it is always up to the incoming entities discretion on which credits they will accept. As far as payments and salary, I refer them to career services and also to financial aid.

Although I do not typically have questions regarding the cancellation policy, I will spend more time explaining the cancellation and refund policy to a student if they do have questions pertaining to so that they have a firm understanding.

Sign In to comment