Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The Paper or Electronic Resource Notebook

What information have you placed in your paper or electronic resource notebook? What have you discovered that you did not know about your institution or the rules and regulations that must be followed?

CATALOG AND OPPS

danny,

Welcome to the forum-In what way do you utilize the catalog?

Cindy Bryant

I am going with the paper it was already created so it will be easy to keep it current and on hand for me.

Jessica,

Hi! Different people use different methods to manage relevant information. The fact that you have chosen the Paper Notebook indicates that you enjoy to feel of having information right at your fingertips. :)

Cindy Bryant

As the Executive Director of my campus I have many items in my resource notebook to include the enrollment agreement, catalog, attendance policies, employee handbook, and organizational charts.

Liza,
Thank you for sharing. Being an ED of a school requires that you have a "ton" of information at your fingertips. You are the be all, end all, to everything on campus.

Cindy Bryant

Catalog, Company p & P, Gainful employment info per program, BLS info per program, Cost of each program, Campus staff directory, Cancellation and refund policy. TWC PS 050 & TWC PS 010.

I work hard to stay up to date on the regulations, so not much that I do not already do.

Marcus,

Thank you for responding in the forum. Most would agree that presenting the GE disclosure is not only important but can be tedious. Have you ever had to explain the differences between the figures on the TWC forms, GE disclosures or the BLS information, how do you handle that situation?

Cindy Bryant

Sign In to comment