Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Campus Compliance Responsibilty

Just as it is our individual responsibility to ensure that our own personal compliance knowledge is current and that we are operating accordingly, I think we are each responsible to our campus to not ignore the non-compliant actions or statements of others. This is a difficult subject sometimes, but safeguarding the best interest of the student is non-negotiable.

Yes you are correct we must safe guard everything

I agree with you Whitney. As a representative of our school and our students we must all accept the responsibility for ourselves and keep a watchful eye and ear tuned to those who may not realize what they could say reflects on all of us.

Compliance is one thing, but do you believe that this applies to out of the office activities as well? We hear all the time about individuals who have put themseleves in an awkward position who then become subject to termination for their actions.

I think that it does apply to out of the office activities as well. This is simply because you represent the school even outside of the school property. It is also something that should be taken seriously because you should be held to higher standards when dealing in the education sector.

Just as an exercise I plan on reviewing all campus practices and documents to make sure that comply with the rules and regulations covered in this course. I am sure they do, but I will make a good training exercise.

Ronald,

This is a great way to put your knowledge to use.

Kimberly Stein

Whitney,

I agree 100% if you see something the organization or individuals on the staff is doing that is out of compliance something must be said!

I agree totally, you are here to support and advocate for students. I want the best representation when its comes to being a representative and graduate of my current college.

I agree. The students interest should come first.

Sign In to comment