Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Resource Notebook

With the links to all the resource websites, is that info channging daily or a few times a year. How often should you go back and review differnt links to keep up to date. If there are changes to any rules and regulations is there ever a notification to agents concerning new rules ever?

It is recommended per our training to go back once a month. Most admissions departments include administrative time within time accountability measurements.

Justin:

You should check the State Board of Career Colleges and Schools' web site every few months. Generally, any notices about proposed rule changes will appear on the front page of the web site.

I have just created a notebook for my school and we planned to update it monthly.

I also agree you should check the web site for any changes.

On a monthly basis.

Thank you for this advice I will be sure to implement this routine to be certain that I have the latest information concerning the college I represent.

Having this information at my fingertips and knowing where to find it assures me and my students that I'm doing my job to the best of my ability.

The more informed and updated I keep myself the more trust can be had between me (the Admissions Rep) and the current or perspective students.

Stress free is the way to be!

The information should be checked on a monthly basis in order to stay consistently current.

It is important that the agent checks the website atleast once a month for any changes.

I would hope that the enrollment dept would help in easing the process to keep up to date because I have a lot on my plate.

Sign In to comment