Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Weekly meetings

I require my staff meet every Tuesday and both dept. meet every Wed. of each month to review student application.

I truely like the weekly meeting because it keeps everyone on their toes and minds fresh. It's teh little things that we could be forgetting on a phone call or interview and it's an important selling tool. Take Advantage

We are too and I find that it is a great way to make sure that what I have for each student is complete and that no additional information is pending

I believe weekly meetings help to keep all departments on the same page and everyone moving in the same direction.

We hold weekly meetings each Thursday afternoon. It is also a great time to find out about upcoming changes/offerings for the program and to secure up-to-date information. It also affords an opportunity for us, the Agents/Admissions Reps, to ask questions. It keeps everyone on the same page and delivering the same, consistent information to each potential student.

Any manager or team that is not having weekly meetings is doing a great disservice to themsleves, their team and their students. There is just too much to keep up on to let time go by without having even just a quick weekly meeting. It is also great to check the tempture of your team and make sure everybody is in it

Great idea but I work alone in the field of Ohio, Ky, VA, WV, IN.

I completely agree! We meet every Friday morning. Every department works closely with the other departments, however, the meetings are a tool to inform everyone of what is going on in every part of the business, from the beginning (Admissions) to the end (Placement).

Our institution has a good amount of meetings which allows everyone colaborate on new and upcoming events and changes. It really helpful.

I love the weekly admissions dept meetings and touch bases, as it allows me to stay uptodate on new happenings and allows for additional traing opportunities.

I like the weekly meetings to share what has worked and also get tips from other agents.

Our meetings are brief but daily and are usually limited to business operations.

Things can change so quickly in education that I think it's so important to have weekly meetings. I'm glad we have a team that makes being compliant a priority.

I love our weekly meetings because it allows everyone there to always know whats going on.

At my organization we have morning huddles. The point of the huddle is for the reps to share thoughts and feeling regarding a pre-determined competency such as Client Focus, time management, Credibility, or even organization. A quick 5-10 minute daily meeting is a great idea to give quick updates from other departments. In addition we have a mandatory monthly meeting to inform us of all the upcoming changes. The monthly meeting is also great because it allows other department heads to explain what is going on in there department.

My institution holds "standing meetings" or huddles every day. It's a very efficient way to communicate new information and changes in the industry in real-time!

Sign In to comment