Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

agents requirements

I have a greater understanding of my role as an agent of the school as well as how my role affects the school and its reputation.

I appreciate the suggestions for educating ourselves in future employment opportunities for each program.

It is eye opening to realize how important a role you play as an agent in not only the representation of the schoo, but also the influence you have on each student.

I believe my role is well understood as well. Anything I do for fortis I make sure I hold up its reputations..

I believe that this training has put a very positive aspect on this profession. We are called to be ethical in our dealings and I like that.

Our influence on the student is only to help guide them. It is ultimately their decision as to what path they want to take and where they want to go with it.

I agree we are called to be ethical, I also think we should actually care about helping students reach educational goals as well.

I think that it is important if you get into this kind of work you really believe in what you are doing. We help students change their lives.

I also think each day we learn new stuff. As we grow with the school and it's meet new students we find out new information and become more aware of the principles and become better agents

Sign In to comment