Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The enrollment process

I believe that all of the regulations protects the students. I think that this is best for the student, school, and agent. The industry is suffering right now and I believe it is because of the practices of past agents and schools. It is vital to have this processes in place to protect the industry in whole.

I agree Phillip. Agents definitely need to have high values and ethics while promoting the programs of the educational institution. The regulations in place are designed to protect the student and uphold best practices in promoting education.

Unfortunately, the Enrollment Process has been
abused in the past. Regulations and procedures have been strengthened to protect it. We should all be striving for best practices and that begins with established ethics, both institutional and personal.

I agree that there should be guidelines to follow. I also believe that ethics and morals should govern those of us who share the information with prospective students. If this were the case, the governing would be less stringent.

I agree, the guidelines and procedures are created to protect the student and make sure the student is fully informed of all information about the school. It is important that this information is presented with care so that the student knows it is information they are responsible for.

I agree with you that the enrollment process in the past has not been the best; however, with ethics being established I can see only good things for the future.

Wow I think the enrollment process is awesome. I think now the process really keys in on what students are looking for. I definately see the online programs really taking off.

I appreciate when I see a student take their time and thoroughly look through the information I give them, ask questions and make comments. It shows me how serious they are and how responsible they are. I also don’t mind a challenging question b/c it serves as a learning opportunity for both parties. I believe that the documents protect the student and me.

Sign In to comment