Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Reporting Agent Violations

What if it were discovered that an agent from another school had been violating the policies outlined in this section? Would we have to report it to the school that agent works for? Or would we strictly report it to the Ohio Board? I wonder because if it were one of my co-workers the natural reaction would be to tell that person to stop, or to tell your boss about it. It would feel like a bias if I didn't try to treat both situations in the same manner. I guess I'm basically asking what is the operating procedure for reporting violations?

I would say rules are rules and we all have to follow them. It is for the integrity of yourself and your school

Jesse:

I would report any suspected misconduct to your admissions director or to your school director. Typically, your admissions/school director may contact the other school first to let them know that "it appears you have an agent giving inaccurate information about xyz, I would appreciate if you would clarify the issue with them."

Obviously if it is a serious issue of fraudulent conduct or if the problem continues to occur after you have contacted the other school, I would recommend that you contact the Ohio Board to conduct a formal investigation.

Sign In to comment