Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

One of the questions on the 1st quiz.

There was a question that said "Do only new reps that are not licensed have to take this online course?" The answer they are looking for I feel is not correct. I have a license/permit and have never taken this course until this year. So the answer should be False. The questions should read "Moving forward in the State of Ohio do current reps that hold a permit and new reps need to....etc"

I do agree that whether you have a license or not, if you are applying for an Ohio license you should be required to take the course.

Hi Jeff,

That is the only question that I answered incorrectly. I have been an admissions representative for another school. If I were to change employment to a different school again, will I have to take the training again? How would I find information for this question?

Beverly

Hi Beverly,
In response to your question, I do believe (based on the information in the first section) that once you complete this training that you are good for a few years.

I think this is a one time training, moving forward this will be for new rep hires. Not sure on if you change schools what will happen. Good question.

I missed this question as well. I have worked in as an agent for nearly 6 years in the State of Ohio, and this is the first time I have ever seen a training course associated with the license. I think it is a great idea and am glad it is in place.

Jeff:

I will review the quiz question you referenced.

I agree that the correct answer may be confusing since during the first year, all admissions reps seeking new or renewal permits are required to take the course. Starting next year, only new agents (as defnined as an agent seeking a permit who has not yet taken the course) will be required to complete the training.

I think if the second school is not owned by the same people as the first you have to re-train.

Jeff:

If we can verify that you have already completed the training, you would not have to take it again if you changed schools.

Sign In to comment