Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

This only applies to for profit organizations. If you are a public, tax payer institution, you can wastes as much money as you want. I wouldn't, but just saying you can if you want and get even bigger budgets year after year. It's the only place negative feed back causes positive growth. 

Marketing stratagies and 10% rule. Will make me more conscience of the day to day operations of our school.

 

The 10% rule is something new too!

 

Budgeting is very vital in business planning.

 

The 10% rule is new to me. It seems a daunting task to make sure that all marketing is no more than this 10%. I will be giving this concept a great deal of thought in the coming weeks. 

As the title preludes you have to plan and market properly, otherwise it would be hard for teh person. Also just like everyone else the 10% rule is very interesting! 

 

Yes agreed, the 10% rule was a new one for me too. 

 

The 10% rule is interesting as I would think there should be some variance based on the market your school is in. some areas are easiter to market than other areas and I think this should be taken into consideration. 

I agree with Regina that the 10% rule was new information. It explained a great deal about how some things are structured in our organization

The 10% rule for marketing was a new concept for me. It provides an understanding of the suggestions that were mad by FA to revsie my marketing budget.

Sign In to comment