Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Creativity

The tutorial is a little simplistic but it's a good starting point.

I am one of the people who do not feel I am creative so I allow the creativity to my staff. Recently soneone pointed out that I am very creative in my writing, which made me feel better about my skills.

i find that for me i need to be inspired to trigger my creativity,left to my own devices i struggle in this area.

Letting out your creative side sometimes takes some getting used to. As a faculty member teaching has its challenges and being creative on the spot can inspire learning. If writing is your vessel seek to do more of it. Be free with it, and do not judge it.
It should assist you in many avenues of your life, whatever career you are in.

Charlene, sometimes (a bit ironically) we have limited views of what creativity means. Creativity comes in all forms, and logic and creativity are not always mutually exclusive.

I liked the learning objectives they can help me to identify good practices and identify practices to avoid. As it says our thinking styles can boost or limit our creative ability.

I think creativity has gone so mainstream that many of us are all increasingly thinking simultaneously inside and outside of the box. "We're living in days of Science Fiction," Simon says.

It takes time to do the research needed to be creative. That can be a barrier.

Sign In to comment