Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Proactive decisions vs. reactive decisions

I have found that instead of reacting immediately to a problem in order to resolve it, it is better to make sure you have all information to make the best decision possible. This can avoid additional mistakes in the process.

Ditto!

When faced with a decision, I always weigh the pros and cons to the best of my ability. Over the years, when I have made a hasty decision, I have usually regretted it.

Of course, hind sight is always a clearer vision, but I work on gathering ALL info before making any decision.

If you do not have all of options in order you will come up short with the right answer for your solution. Always access each choice and applie it to see if you are reach your goal or are you going in the wrong direction.

I agree.

Thanks for the great advice!

I also like to weigh the pro's and con's out I just hate when you have a long list of each!

Excellent course,very informative for a novice like me.

yes, this was definitely a good use of my time today.

I agree that looking at all angles always proves to be beneficial.

I do to i learned that thinking before spekaing goes a long way

I agree. It is very easy to make a wrong decision when reacting too quickly without all of the details.

I feel it is always best to avoid Knee-Jerk reactions to any situation. That is what leads to impulsivity.

Count until 10 and then rethink about it

I have found that when I take the time to fully investigate or research a situation before reacting it often leads to a better outcome.

It is very easy to jump to a solution immediately when a problem is identified. This often results in impulsive decisions without having all the information to enable you to make the correct/best decision.

Sign In to comment