Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Time Management

I just finished the Time Management Max Knowledge course, and eventhough I am not in traditional management, I really enjoyed the course. I already did a lot of the things that I learned about, but it was good review, and I did learn a few new things that I am looking forward to implementing. I downloaded the forms, and I am going to really focus on my time management.

congratulations

Hello, I just completed the course. It took a bit of time. I was doing the work as I went along and though of my daily task. I am excited about incorporating the key ideas, into my daily workplace.  I really took note of the bottlenecks since that happens alot at our college.  It is going to be very important for me to use what I learned int he Time management as you have done since I am working long hours with long compute. I took special notice to the personal time since I am in this same situation now. I will keep you up to date on how it goes at the college.

Thanks

I just finished the course as well. Very useful information. The forms will be quite helpful.

Sign In to comment