Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Trying to Set Personal Goals When Your Job Is Being Phased Out, HARD!

As a Chef Instructor I love my job.  I always was trying to better my teaching, culinary skills or character.  As the school is being closed and we are in teach out it is hard to do many of the things I read.  I failed the final on this exam because I was thinking about my current situation instead of the true answers in the text and lectures.  My goals are difficult to find as the job I loved is going away.  I find myself asking many of the same things gone over in the text.  What are my strengths etc and what type of place do I need to be in for the satisfaction I need.  Very interesting as I still am wrestling with where I am going. 

Greetings:

Are you still looking for a job? I noticed you stated that you are a Chef Instructor and that you failed the final on this exam. I am a bit confused. Are you taking a course in culinary arts and that you are already an instructor or what. Where are you looking for a job-which state? Are you still undecided as to where you will go? Are you having any success? Kind Regards 

Sign In to comment