Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Stress Management

I think taking out stress through physical activity is a win win situation. Relief stress and feel better about yourself through the same activity. I would recommend hitting the gym for all!

Very true! :)
Long walks also help.

I agree. I think fresh air helps stress.

Breathing and exercise both work.

Taking walks. It really works.

i agree, long walk in nature helps me too.

I agree. I just starting hiking last week. It helps alot.

I agree. I just finished climbing mount everest and feel great.

We all deal with Stress in different ways. What works for me is to not dewl on it. I have found zero benifits from Stress. Actions solve problems not stress.

Relaxation before dealing with stressful issues brings about a different perspective. Step back and take a fresh look at the situation.

Yes any form of excercise will help relieve stress. I try to get it done before I start work.

I agree, I will be "hitting the gym" much more on a regular basis!

or walking with the dogs.

Ive done that and it does work, I enjoy walking to my neighborhood park best, because there are inclines and low levels that go on and on. When you walk there you can cover miles without realizing it and in turn burn calories, increase endorphins from the green trees and fresh air.

Walking, pilates, yoga, and a good punching bag have done wonders for handling stress. Also, just saying no more often has relieved the overwhelming feeling of obligation all the time and has freed up more time for the exercise. Increasing endorphins is said to be a stress minimizer.

Sign In to comment