Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Stress Relief

Try this one, take a minute vacation-close your eyes go to your vacation spot mentally. It takes a minute but what a great relief. Added bonus--rotate your neck slowly first to the left and then to the right---the slower the better.

I was able to relax a little more thoroughly after the exercise. When I returned to my project, I was a little more focused again... this is a nice way to refresh yourself to complete a project

Thanks for the tip... It did make me feel better.
Oh how I miss Bali, this was a lot cheaper though!

My stress relief is trying to get to a weekly yoga class. It really helps me recharge.

I am wanting to try Yoga so badly!!! My stress reliever is playing with my little girls and just feeling like a kid again with no worries, no responsibilities, just play time!

I take a one hour walk every night after work. It is relaxing and you can clear your mind. So many times you go home and your mind is still in work mode. Even if you just take a 10 minute walk it will rejuvenated you.

Walking is really helpful. Its a great chance to be alone and clear your mind. Not to mention a little bit of physical activity can do wonders for your mind as well.

Sign In to comment