Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

This tutorial forgot to mention one thing

This tutorial forgot to mention good health. Healthy eathing habits and exercise.

Michael, I agree that is a very important part of help stress is eating or maintaining a healthy diet or way of eating.

People do not realize that stress can lead to bad health or unhealthy habits such as poor diet or lack of exercise. These poor habits then in turn create more stress in your life. It becomes a never ending cycle until you put your foot down and stop it. You both were so right to point this out.

Your health should always be your first priority though it is often ignored until we suffer dire consequences

It's difficult to eat properly when you are at your desk 10-12 hours trying to advise studnets and faculty, put out fires and generate reports. But humor does help.

I would have to agree with you. What most people forget when it comes to stress we have to think about our health and what we eat. When it comes to stress and food most people find it convinent to eat junk becuase it makes them feel better, even I am guilty of this.

I strongly agree to this statement.

Well this tutorial talks in general of different activities and mentions "long walks" to relax, but i agree with you, exercise and healthy eating is a plus

Sign In to comment