Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Stress

I, like everyone else, have stress in my life. There are the personal obligations and the work obligations that can cause a fair amount of stress for a person. I try to find time to relax and to put aside those stress factors with some "me time". I will spend a few hours painting on the weekend, I write in my journal to get out some pent up stress or go see a mindless movie. Also I will go out to dinner with friends, which is what I call "us time" where we do not have to bring our stress with us. These activities make the stress I have in my life feel not as big as they once were. With this "me time" and "us time" I can think about other things and I help myself from burning out physically, mentally and emotionally.

Michele,
I am typically handling stress in a similar fashion; however, frequently I find myself sitting at work with clenched teeth. Do you have any additional means of handling stress. For me I work out daily and try to have fun on the weekends, but I still find me thinking about the things that stress me out!

Sign In to comment