Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Stress

Everyone goes through stress...just take the time to figure out how to handle it the way it works for yourself and not others.

There are positive and negative factors from stress. In today's socity many live in a constant environment that involve stressful situations so it's important that you learn how to handle stress. As we know, stress refers to how we react to pressure. I agree, Jill, how you handle it and make it work for you and not against you is most important. Have a plan, develop strategies.... all very important to reducing stress.

I agree, everyone deals with some sort of stress, usually on a regular basis. How we handle it depends on us. We can freak out or we can do things to help reduce the stress, like making lists, excercising, new hobbies, sports etc...

The key is to find some time out, where you can escape the stress for a little while each day. Then you can be refreshed to get back in the game.

I agree that everyone inquires some form of stress on a daily basis and if they sort of take time to smell the roses they can figure out a way of relieving or releasing their stress. Sometimes you have to let go of others' stress and deal with your own before you can encounter theirs.

I agree with you Jill when you stated that everyone goes through stress in some form or fashion. The ability to deal with it is the challenge. There is no perfect solution on how to deal with stress. You just have to found a way to deal with it that works best for you.

Yes, take time to stop and smell the roses. Also, appreciate things, even little things, around you that are beautiful, or good in some way. Savor a good meal (don't just eat junk!), read a good book, even take time out to have a good conversation with someone. Positive experiences can help to balance out the pervasive negative ones that we encounter.

Sign In to comment