Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Love this Tutorial

This was a get tutorial.
Thanks.

I agree with you this is a great tutorial and depending on the orginazation culture of your employer this is a nice review or it has some helpful ideas to mold an empoyees ethical behavior and the behavior of those around you.

A teacher serves as one the greatest role models, and is the students’ link to the business world. It is only with knowledgeable, dedicated teachers that a student is positioned for success. This tutorial help in those areas as well.

I do appreciate these learning tools and they are so current and comprehensive for anyone :) I am grateful to be apart of a company who offers learning tools free of cost! It is mind boggling at times. Delta is the complete opposite of the last company I worked for..talking about no ethics. I love the professionalism and the positivity. Thank you so much! I will be taking advantage of this and wish I could even take this home to read more and in an envirnment where I could focus even better.

This was a great tutorial and I feel that alot of businesses/offices should have this hanging on a bulletin board for everyone to read!

Sign In to comment