Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ethics and goal setting

Most typical unethical mistake is lowering standards or saying things you should not say, to meet defined goals... I have seen many times (in previous jobs) managers overseeing the unethical behavior to achieve his own goals. How is possible for the employee and the manager be on the same page specially in an environment of achieving higher goals is required to maintain your job?

I also would like to know the answer to this because my topic also has to deal with simular issues such as Christophers.

I am not an expert on this topic but I have been in this type of scenario. I believe that no one person or a group of people in any environment will be perfect. I think that if everyone does their best to get the job done as ethically and efficiently as humanly possible with the time restraints given that the result will be acceptable. The level of focus and detail might not be what we had hoped, but having the best results that were possible to hand in as well as remaining ethical is what is important. The bottom line personally is to always do your best, the right way.

Communication with the managers will often bring all parties on the same page.

Doing your absolute best and being honest are two strengths most managers seek in employees.

Sign In to comment