Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

CA101

The manager must model both leadership and managerial behaviors for his team. I remember the best manager I had was one who "walked the talk, not just talked the walk."

I agree with this statement. I found that if you get into the trenches with your employees as well as students they will follow your example.

I also agree with this statement. The best manager I ever had did everything that she expected of the team.

I totally agree if a manager does worng then his employ should be able to also. If it is ok for them then it should be ok for you

I agree with your statement. A good manager must be a role model in his or her conducts, professional, ethical and non bias.

The same allpies to instructors. I have high expectations for my students and my students should have high expectations for me.

I truly believe that you cannot be an effective manager without first doing the jobs you delegate to other people -- whether that be in the past of present. You can not give effective guidance to an employee if you have never walked in his/her shoes.

Sign In to comment