Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Customer Service

I think these topics are great for any student. They really lend to customer service in addition to good practices in the work place.

I see a lack of good customer service skills in the market and believe these examples will help move people toward success.

Jason

One way to improve 'Customer Service Skill', is to practice customer service in the form of 'role-play' in the classroom.

Role-play in class helps to demonstrate the importance of giving good customer service and also, allows instructors to guide and correct faults and mistakes made before students enter the workplace.

This may be off subject, but I feel that customer service at the instructors level has much room for improvement. It seems the emphasis is on the instructor knowing more than the student/customer and "making" the student find the information themselves rather than assisting, or coaxing the student into finding the info in their own way. Big difference in the approach and feel the student/customer has in the end and the value they feel they recieved. Self awareness of this issue and how we speak to our customers could be placed into a goal form.

Good customer skills are important in any work area. Knowing how to speak & respect others are important. Being able to assist the customer,so they are satisfied will help your company.

Sign In to comment