Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Personal Self Assessment

I felt this was a helpful form CA101 and will there be a part two? Maybe that deals with it from a instructors point of view.

I am also an instructor and understand your point of view. I read the material inserting "instructor" for "manager" and "students" for "employees". Essentially we are the student's supervisor and we do have a responsibility to lead by example.

I am also an instructor, and feel a part two would be advantageous.
Andrea

I rather would say we are resource persons for the students. Teaching is taking a different and new approaches in today's class room as it may not be within the four walls of the class. Teaching is now not restricted to time, distance and place as online teaching is the current practice.

Gilbert Akpan.

Part two would be recommended. The dynamics of modern management requires that managers should learn new analysis of modern management techniques.

Gilbert Akpan.

I agree, there are areas of ethical
behavior in the classroom that differs from the boardroom. It would be interesting to see what the "book" would say about cheating on tests, bias in grading, proper relations with students, and the list goes on and on.

I agree there should pe a part 2 that specifically entails the education industry.

Nice topics! Agree!

This is so very true. We need to behave and model what we expect of them in the classroom. Do we arrive to class on time? Do we give timely feedback after testing? Do we treat students with respect?
-Linda

very informative!

Sign In to comment