Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Two Bosses

I work for two bosses at the present time...one a very experienced manager and one rather new. They also have opposite styles. This has been very helpful in knowing how to deal with each appropriately.

It is always difficult to respond to two sets of needs, especially if they are very different. Good practice for moving up!

I AGREE, IT IS NOT ALWAYS EASY TO DEAL WITH TWO BOSSES. YOU TRY TO SATISFY ONE AND THE OTHER JUST TURNS EVERYTHING AROUND THAT THE FIRST ONE STATED.

I Work With 4 Bosses and My Direct Boss is a lady Who is Loving , Caring and a No Nosense Person, My Other Boss Is Direct Boss to My Boss Who dosen't seems to Believe In Me but I was Able to Prove Myselt him wiht the Help of My Direct Boss who as always given me a chance toProve Myself and The Other 2 are on thesame Level with My Direst Boss I have been able to Understand Each Of them by Placing Myself in their Shoes and Now they All trust me and Believe in me

Know the Dos and Don'ts Of Your Boss and you will make Life easy for You on Your Job.

It easy to work with many Bosses all You Need Is to Deal with the needs of each one calm and easy and Alys Clarify Very Well what One wants form you and when the yneed Them Let Your Bosses Understand Your Workinh Pace ant they will work with You because they also Human.

I could have used this knowledge in working with past bosses. It will definitely help me in the future.

VC

Sign In to comment