Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Communication at work.

It is very important to understand and know the requirements of your boss. This will make and help the students and the school.

This is so very true, although if a boss refuses to communicate, it become a chore. My boss does not communicate well, he thinks it and assumes everyone knows what he is thinking. I believe he understood him self and his techniques and strategies he make be a bit more effective.

I think communication at work is essential to understad eachother better!

Without communication in a work enviroment, thing become difficult!!

Jill, I have to agree with your statement. I believe it is very important for you to understand and know the requirements of your boss. I also believe this type of gesture will make you very successful in your job and cause your working environment to be less stressful.

I agree. Communication and chain of command is important for everyone to be one the same page.

I think good communication is the root to good management for all individuals that are involved.

Communication should be a vital factor for productivity in the workplace. Good communication between the employees and employer also promotes a less stressful work environment.

I agree that communication is a must and knowing and respecting each other will allow you to get your job done effectively.

Yes... I have a boss that frequently ask, "Well, weren't you reading my mind?" "No, we were not!!!" I often want to scream. Communication couldn't be more important in our profession. If we aren't having regular dialogue about retention, curriculum, etc... we are spinning our wheels. Most importantly we look very unorganized, unprofessional and just plain crazy. How can we expect students to communicate to us, if we can't even communicate with one another as the role models?

Sign In to comment