Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Keep Training No On Knows It All

A great reminder to keep your mind open.

Keeping an openming mind is good closed minded managers or supervisors in my opinion does not make a good boss.

I feel that it is very important to be open-minded. It helps all involved in the conversation or situation.

Training keeps professionals abreast of the changes, new ideas, skills and techniques within their field. Training is good for the new instructor as well as the veteran instructor. Our student population is forever changing and as instructors, we never know what type of student we will have sitting in our classroom. Therefore, training makes us strong individuals and professionals. We may know our craft, but how do we present that material to others so they may comprehend it?

I agree with the need to keep an open mind

Maintaining an open mind can support, motivate, and encouage others to maintain and develop the goals of the company.

I agree that a open mind is important for the success of the company.

Training is necessary for all employee because it helps us to stay abreast of any changes, new trends and equipment in the profession.

I think that everyone needs to stay abreast of any new information that pertains to there expertise. You always have room for improvement.

Absolutely, the more things changes, the more they stay the same,and in this day and age technology is advancing so fast that doing the same job on the newest equipment is still an adventure in learning and usually requires retraining of the trainer.

I agree that training is necessary and I see that we all have strogn ties to that feeling. Then why is it one of the first things cut or reorganized in companies?

after 20 yrs in my profession i still learnand pass it on to my students

Yes, we must keep an open mind, but not so open that our brain falls out. We must see the training as important, necessary, and useful, and it must in reality be so. We must not keep an open mind to something that fails to meet these criteria.

Sign In to comment