Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Goal Setting | Origin: ML133

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Goal Setting

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

It was a refresher on setting goals and utilizing avaiable resources.

I will evaluate current resources available and re-visit my current goals.

IT was good to be reminded of setting goals and helping other do so. Thisis key in career goals and meeting them. 

It was very helpful and great strageies to help in setting you goals in life. 

Different ways to prioritize and important ways to set goals for work, life, etc., helping others to do so by agreeing and working together as a team.

Personal goals and corporate goals need to be in alignment in order to get things done. Learning how to get that alignment is critical to this process. 

Different ways to prioritize and important ways to set goals for work, life, etc., helping others to do so by agreeing and working together as a team.

This course was insghtful, I have learned how to use the STAR method for my goal setting.

There are diferent ways to set goals and methods to help the student

More and more I have learned the importants of setting goals for myself. It is a wonderful thing to have a vision of something you want to do, but without goal setting and measured steps it is hard to have a successful outcome.

Very informative

Excellent reinforcement of tools and previous knowledge about SMART goals. Definitely comes in handy during Performance Evaluation.

Goals are very important and there are diffirent kinds of them for sure! 

Goal setting helps you to prioritize and plan how goals are achieved. Using the SMART technique can influence the success and outcome of the tasks underatken to achieve goal. It is ok to breakdown goals into smaller more achievable tasks which are tied to the end product.

Goal seeting is good for you to be orgbainzed aachieve goals.

I learned great new ways to set my goals

Using SMART techniques is key to identifying a path to goal setting.

I learned to seperate your goals from work and personal. 

I learned that it's okay to revise goals and establish new more achievable ones if neccessary.

I learned to set goals, help the team with those goals as a team, and to give a timeline that is realistic. 

Sign In to comment