Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Using the Forum

This forum is not facilitated by a faculty member. The intention of the forum is to allow you to interact with other course participants - career school professionals who have the same interests as you. You can start a new discussion thread on any topic related to this course or participate in any ongoing discussions. Go ahead, post a question and/or share your knowledge and experiences with your peers. Let us create an active learning community where we can all learn from each other.

Note that the discussions in this forum occur in an asynchronous fashion. So please don't expect a reply right away. The best way to track the discussions is to add them to "My Threads". This option is available for each discussion thread. When you add a thread to "My Threads", you will receive an email copy of each posted message that is related to that thread. If you make a post, that thread is automatically added to "My Threads". You can manage your discussion thread subscriptions via a link that appears on the homepage of each forum.

I feel that using the forum is not conducive to learning the content of the course. I feel that if I want discussion I will join a class. I do not want interaction with other students, that is why I chose to work on line.

I feel the forum can be used as a learning tool. It is a way for others to submit thier ideas. It then can have an impact on those reading the ideas and spark new ideas within them. These ideas can then be used in a number of different settings.

I like the forums they offer some good ideas that help in dealing with issues.I feel sharing knowledge and experience is always beneficial.

I find the forums helpful because it increases the parameters of the interactive learning process. The forums are an excellent tool to merge knowledge and generate new ideals that may prove beneficial in my classroom presentations.

Come on Bob, now let's be real here!

This course was a great experience to help me make presentations more effective. My instructional techniques will become more enhanced and this will generate more student participation.

I like forums...I love to share new ideas with my co workers...and I always go to them to recieve new ideas...I think this is just a new avenue for us to explore and share our knowledge with others in education.

It been helpful in finding out hope to reach my students more effectively and given me access to other ways of doing things.

I find the forum useful. It helps to read other professionals' ideas, suggestions and inputs. I value opinions from colleagues, I will sure make use of the forum to enhance my professional growth as well.

Sign In to comment