Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Managing Virtual Teams | Origin: ML124

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Managing Virtual Teams

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

I chose Managing Virtual Teams because I am the Education Director for a fully on line national career training program.  Making choices on technology have been decided by senior leadership and seems to be working well.  Many of our software options and tuypes of communication follow the suggestions presented in this course.

I've received some insight on how to help my team feel connected and motivated to meet objectives.

I have learnt some tips such as how to communicate via email. 

In light of COVID-19, I have learned some valuable tips I will apply to working with my students and colleagues.

I think this course has some good information especially, as Andrew state, in light of COVID-19 pandemic

Due to the pandemic the class was very useful. 

When dealing with virtual teams ensure you communicate via phone and video as well. Do not rely strictly on email.

I plan to make sure to work out things like goals, communication methods, and responsibilities at the beginning and continue to access throughout the project.

Sign In to comment