Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Leading and Motivating

I'm blown away by this course. The things I'm learning about vision and leadership will really help. I plan to set a clear vision for my department and will implement the things I have learned in this course.

I am so glad that I decided to take this course. I have been assigned some extra duties at work, which involves me working with our Gen Ed Department as a Team Lead. A lot of this course is a refresher from when I use to be a Supervisor; however, there are some things that I learned which make sense. I look back on how my managers would try to manage their teams and it never seemed to work. With implementing the skills learned in the course, anyone could become a great leader.

Valerie,
glad it was helpful, best wishes.

Ryan Meers, Ph.D.

Kisha,
yes, anyone who is willing to listen & learn & then apply. Best wishes.

Ryan Meers, Ph.D.

I have found this interesting to learn more about the various leadership styles and a better understanding of the different circumstances when one style would be more appropriate

William,
yes, I believe a leader is a leader no matter what the situation (this is the human aspect). However, different situations call for different types of leadership styles.

Ryan Meers, Ph.D.

Sign In to comment