Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Leadership

I believe a leader is someone that has the ability to inspire and lead others, without people feeling that they are being led and trampled upon. A leader should also have the strength to ignore criticims and be able to pursue strategieis even if the situation is unpopular.

A leader should also have the strength to ignore criticims and still able to lead his team or people without taking anything personal..

A true leader should learn from his criticisms, never stop learning, and be able to aply what they learned. This translates to leadership!

I agree with the above. A leader is also someone willing to lead by example, someone that does not ask anyone else to do something they have not or are not willing to do themselves if necessary.

I do agree but most leaders have favorites and does treat all employees the same

Leadership is about respecting everyone's opinion whether you like or not

I agree with some of your statement but also would have to debate certain parts of your statement. I agree a leader possess the ability to inspire people. I would disagree about not feeling they are being led. For some that is teh feeling tehy are looking for; knowing they can turn to this individual and follow their direction. I also think a true leader will not ignore criticism, but analyze the line of improvement that could be valid/available.

Great topic!

Sign In to comment